Not Necessarily a Review, but Newminster English Blends Are Great!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
I don't feel competent enough to write a review on anything yet, but i just got all three newminster English blends: Ultimate English, English Lexus, & English oriental, and let me tell you that they are all amazing. The English oriental is unbelievable. I could smoke it all day. Super smooth and downright satisfying. If you have any reserve about buying Newminster products, i suggest you get rid of it and get some before the price goes up!!! I have 4 different Blends and all are stellar. :puffy:

85royals

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 5, 2012
I did not care for English Lexus that much I do have some more that I want to order from them..

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
This is good news, I've "blind" ordered half pound Newminster Superior Navy Flake along with some other stuff from SP, the description and picture matched Stokkebye's LNF.

@zwolanek .... how would you compare Superior Navy Flake vs Luxury Navy Flake?

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
Well I don't know much about tobacco, only that i like some more than others. The englis oriental is my fave tobacco so far. I just Got my first Peterson in the mail today and couldnt wait to load some English Oriental in it. It even tastes better out of my new Peterson. Shout out to Kabong for being so cool as to gift me the pipe. I see what all the hype is about. My favorite tobacco in my Pete made it even better. The nic on the baccy is huge, you are right Zwolanek. My head is a bit spinny :mrgreen:

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
Well I don't know much about tobacco, only that i like some more than others. The englis oriental is my fave tobacco so far. I just Got my first Peterson in the mail today and couldnt wait to load some English Oriental in it. It even tastes better out of my new Peterson. Shout out to Kabong for being so cool as to gift me the pipe. I see what all the hype is about. My favorite tobacco in my Pete made it even better. The nic on the baccy is huge, you are right Zwolanek. My head is a bit spinny :mrgreen:

jwp159

Can't Leave
Jan 1, 2010
I have just tried the Ultimate English and found it top notch and got 8 oz of it. I can't wait to try the English Oriental. :puffy:

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Same here Baron! Newminster English blends review thread? Three pallettes and see how they compare? We have Shawn who is still developing his tastes, me in the same boat but with about 4 years pipe experience, and you blender of mysterious tobacco and true lover of the Darkside. What do you think?

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Sweet I guess whoever smokes one first can start it up. I guess that would be Shawn. I'll just try whatever one you try first and we can do our reviews and move on to another blend.

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
Review review review. The Oriental is just different. I asked russ tonight to blent me a sweet tobacco like Vischers Ferry that is amazing and soooo Frickin yummy with pure Latakia and call it O'Daydream:) My last name is O'day 8) Hey, If you guys don't care for the Oriental, just say so. Iy's not your everyday English!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.