PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rx2man

Part of the Furniture Now
May 25, 2012
This has taken me a bit but finally got er done. I really want a sand blaster to do a better/different rustication. Overall though I like how it turned out and off to a buddy I promised a pipe.
imgp7565-600x400.jpg

imgp7557-600x400.jpg

bphilli75

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 27, 2013
Your buddy is a blessed man. That is a darn fine looking pipe. Congrats on the turnout.
Peace,

Bill

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Yep. I'm with Billp.
That's a damned fine looking burner, RX2.
I wish my friends were as talented as you.
Fnord

jazz

Feb 17, 2014
UK
You may want a sandblaster my friend but I for one love the look of that rustication with that colour.
A beautiful pipe and excellent job I would say.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
I love your rustication and bamboo work, that pipe screams smoke me. Don't sell yourself short that kind of rustication is knock your socks off for me, great job and your friend is a lucky person!

banjo

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Lucky buddy!! Like the colors and rustication,sandblasting is highly over rated IMO ! Is the stem Cumberland?

rx2man

May 25, 2012
Thanks guys, This will be the rustication I do for a while as the sand blaster and compressor are a lot of $$$$. The stem is a pre molded vulcanite stem that has a lot of modification done to get the look I wanted.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Damn rx, that is a fine looking pipe. Pat yourself on the back on that one for a job well done.

rx2man

May 25, 2012
Thanks guys. Starting on a bent Dublin, will have a bamboo shank as well. I dont know what it is about bamboo and a pipe but I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.