North East Florida, South East Georgia Pipers Meet.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

48 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
36 Fresh Tsuge Pipes
12 Fresh Moonshine Pipes
4 Fresh Scott Thile Pipes
36 Fresh Nørding Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
I am planning on setting up a meet up with all pipe smokers in those areas for a get together. PM me or post here if you are interested in attending and we can work out a date and time for the meet up in the next few weeks.

jack87

Lurker
Jun 24, 2012
I will out of town till the 11th with work stuff but would love to get together and have a smoke / chat once i get back.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Ok kinda last minute but I cleared it with the wife for tonight say around 6 at Lynches. This will be our first meeting so bring a few pipes to try some samples and bring a few bacci's to share.

jack87

Lurker
Jun 24, 2012
Damn I wish I could make it tonight but the wife has put her foot down saying it needs to be a family night since its my last weekend home for awhile. I look forward to the next meeting!

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
For all those interested in setting up a regular meeting time send me a PM. I was thinking like once a month or maybe every other week. Probably best to meet on weekends. I was the only person to show on the first meeting and I have my hopes up for the second meeting.

blakjakshalak

Lurker
Jan 7, 2011
Not sure if this club is still active but we have a club in St. Aug that meets monthly. About 1/2 of our meetings take place in Jax as well. We steadily have about 12 members at each meeting.
You can find our group on Facebook under "Oldest City Pipe Society". Just request an add and you'll be added in minutes.
We have a meeting the 31st of January. You'll see the event loaded with details on the page.
We always hold a high-end pipe raffle and high end tobacco samples raffle each meeting. There are no memberships dues but we do ask that members put a minimum of $5 towards the raffle each meeting. One five dollar ticket has 3 opportunities to win (1 for the pipe and two for the samples).
Feel free to PM any questions.
Highest regards,

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.