PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
If you happen to have purchased a particular Nording Dublin free hand in the past week, it may be the same one I was looking for. If'lt's the one I was looking for and are interested in selling it for more than you paid for it, PM me to see if you're interested in selling it.

Jan 8, 2013
Gahhhh! I hate it when that happens! This has happened to me a few times where I kept looking at a pipe on a site online, couldn't make up my mind to pull the trigger, then decided I had to have it and POOF five minutes later it's gone! Hopefully someone will come forward and make a deal with you.

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
I have your Nording, if you want to see it again put $1mil in unmarked bills in a black bag and..... just kidding. seriously, I hope you find it

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The Nording outfit is prolific. You may not find that pipe, but you will eventually find one or more that you might want.

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
I have your Nording, if you want to see it again put $1mil in unmarked bills in a black bag and..... just kidding.
Pagan - I knew that was bogus from the get-go; nobody holds a pipe ransom for money. Stonehaven, Penzance, Royal Yacht and if demented enough, Mixture 79...but, money? Faugh! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.