PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2015
So I found a Nording pipe that's on sale that really jumps out at me. The wife already gave me the go ahead, I just wanted some thoughts about Nordings before I pull the trigger.

stickframer

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2015
Is it a freehand or a more traditional shape? I've got a Nording billiard that smokes well. I can't recall anything negative said about Nording pipes and they are well priced if you ask me.

Aug 31, 2015
Awesome. It's a classic billiard shape fitted with a Danish freehand style stem. It's a stunning pipe. It's on p&c and retails for $100, however they have it marked down for $39.99

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
I have a freehand natural and it smokes great, nothing bad to say at all.
Do it!
Yes I am enabling, I admit it.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I have a Nording freehand given to me as a gift by friends and it is a fine smoker, light weight, very ample bowl, nice irregular briar. I also have one of Nording's economy pipes from a few years ago called an Eriksen, a bent billiard. The rusticated pattern is a little assembly line looking, but for the money, it's a great pocket and travel pipe. You made a good purchase. You'll get decades of enjoyment for a modest price.

Jan 8, 2013
I have Nordings ranging from Signature to Grade 20. All are great pipes regardless of price. You can't go wrong with Nording in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.