PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
As far as choosing pipes goes, this one was actually a second choice to a stunning Nording grade 14 that got away from me on Ebay... but you win some you lose some. However, this grade 15 is absolutely lovely in shape, feel, style, and (so far.. first smoke in progress) smokability. I've had a passion for nording high grades ever since forum member Peck gifted me a 13 some time ago, and every time I purchase a new one, I think of his generosity and I am thankful.
With this pipe now in hand, I am truly pleased that I purchased it. The warm coloring of the stain, and the stem adornment just breathe relaxation to me. And after the day I had at work today, coming home to this and giving it it's maiden smoke is true therapy. And so far, it's smoking quite well. I cracked open a fresh tin of Cornell & Diehl's Autumn Evening for the first smoke, and everything about it is delightful.
s-l1600.jpg

mountainman

Can't Leave
May 4, 2012
I can’t believe you are ghosting that beautiful pipe with pancakes :nana:
Otherwise that’s is a awesome pickup! :clap:

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Was wondering if it ever arrived. It's a beauty for sure, and a great pick for an inaugural smoke!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
As I've said recently on Forums, Nording gives you your money's worth at any price level. This is a beautiful pipe, and I bet it gives you many years of excellent service. Nording is a pipe-making magician. My wife gave me an up-market Nording Zebra hunting pipe, and it is superb.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Well I had to see if there were many of these out there and right now there are a couple but this one isn’t in circulation any longer, first thing will be to remove the rubber mouth piece then get to cleaning it. A Grade 15 Flame Grain Nording.

banjo
29329029467_e76a7993db_o_d.jpg

Jan 8, 2013
but this one isn’t in circulation any longer...
Congrats, Fish. I saw that one. I've never seen a Nording with stem and shank adornment such as that one. It's quite unique. Keep it smokey and enjoy the heck out of it! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.