PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Just after talking smack about my PAD going dormant, I threw a lowball bid on this Hilson. The one Hilson I do have, from foggymountain, has been such a joy to smoke, I decided to keep an eye out for others.
s-l1600.jpg

LINK
I didn't really find any info on the Avanti line. If anyone knows more about it, I'm interested.
jay-roger.jpg

smittyd

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
Nice looking pipe. I do not own any Hilsons, but i do see them quite frequently on ebay. They all look like nice well made pipes to me. Hope you get it!

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
It's in the mail already, Smitty!
Mike, that's it for my PAD. All I really need is..... :rofl:
....that Bent, Squashed Rhodesian and I'll be done! :crazy:
If the bit is as comfy as the Hilson Vintage Panel De Foggymountain, I'll be quite pleased.
jay-roger.jpg

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Just after talking smack about my PAD going dormant, I threw a lowball bid on this Hilson.
Mike, that's it for my PAD. All I really need is..... [:rofl:]
....that Bent, Squashed Rhodesian and I'll be done! [:crazy:]
If the bit is as comfy as the Hilson Vintage Panel De Foggymountain, I'll be quite pleased.
You and I just encountered the same demon my friend. :twisted: I was just saying how my favorite meer was the perfect pipe for me. The next day I'm pulling the trigger on a bent pot with a comfy stem. You know, for my teeth's sake. It's all about the teeth.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Looked like something in the back ground had lifted its leg to take a leak on it, hope they got it out of the way in time... 8O

Status
Not open for further replies.