PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluto

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 24, 2018
Pretty good smoke , first time stepping out of my comfort zone . Dried it well on top of my toaster ( off just warm) , bend , fold and stuff .
Bugger to get going but once she started it smouldered perfectly , even setting it down and back in a couple minutes after adjusting my rig , really great for slow gentle puffing . The retro hale got me the elusive grass hay note in spades , the taste and smell was salty old school to me , like when as a kid you would visit an uncle or an older grandpa type and they would light up and regale the young people with their old war stories .
Got the soapy floral thing going on , which I thoroughly enjoyed. Easy on the nic too , since I was gingerly puffing and reflecting on the whiskey jacks gathering to see if I had any offerings today.

techie

Jul 20, 2018
Thanks for the review. This is one I want to try sometime soon.

tavol

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 23, 2018
I think it was the third or fourth blend I ever smoked and it was certainly memorable. Reminded me more of turkish delight than anything else. I quite like it as a change up during the warmer months

bluto

Aug 24, 2018
It is quite the smorgasbord of nearly everything , mostly excellent Virginia with a whole raft of exotic tobaccos and very very light toppings and beans.
Wicked good.

Status
Not open for further replies.