PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirk13

Lurker
Oct 14, 2018
New to the forum,and to pipe smoking!
I bought a starter kit online,of a 'basket' briar pipe,and a sample of four tobaccos. Found pipe smoking to be super relaxing and therapeutic. Very quickly bought an estate corn cob,and an estate Falcon

redone

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 4, 2018
Welcome! Lots of knowledge here. Newb myself, enjoying daily smoking for about 2 months now.

Jan 8, 2013
Welcome, noob! :nana: You've come to the right place. You'll find so much information here it can be overwhelming sometimes. But don't hesitate to ask questions.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Welcome. We all started somewhere. My first pipe was a cob and I nearly burned my face off freight training that bad boy until it and my face nearly burst in flames. Lol.
Stick with it. It is relaxing and rewarding.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Welcome to the forums Kirk. I too a noob...smoking for 8 months now. Often the topic starts with pipes or tobacco and turns to lighters, history, photography, tea, scotch, rumtopf, growing your own crop...the list goes on.

kirk13

Lurker
Oct 14, 2018
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!
I've developed a theory over the years that you can tell a lot about a forum from the replays to your noob post. Looks like you guys rock!

kirk13

Lurker
Oct 14, 2018
Welcome! What tobaccos have you been smoking
So far I've been smoking Erinmore ready rub,Players Whisky rub and MacBaren Latakia flake

Status
Not open for further replies.