PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

randelli

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 21, 2015
Tired, like me, of the election? I found this today and it made me laugh!
raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.u1.jpg

Share some other funny election items. Just one rule - NO official candidates, NO politicking, No arguing. OK, that is three rules, but let's have fun and stay within the forum rules. Let's not post anything that would lock the thread. DON'T be THAT guy! :)
Ok, go...

tmb152

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2016
Tired of the election folks? Sorry, not meaning to troll here, but does it ever occur to you that most politicians WANT you to not pay close attention? That is how they get into office. You stay home and their minions vote them in. Or the grossly misinformed public does. Last election choice got you the new FDA deeming laws, among a lot of other really bad things. I'm paying REAL CLOSE attention to getting the facts this time through all of the noise, as the next election will affect our lives more than anything else we do or can have a voice in.

hakchuma

Jan 13, 2014
trump should be in tv epic wrestling episodes. Clinton should spread for playboy. Then you all would be true Americans.

mackeson

Mar 29, 2016
Just don't take your election out in public. You won't be allowed within 500' of a school or Chuck-E-Cheese.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Last election choice got you the new FDA deeming laws, among a lot of other really bad things.
Cool, we're a special interest group now. Do we get lobbyists? Where do I vote for no taxes and more tobacco?
ROYAL YACHT 2016

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
I believe Hitlary has been spreading, just not for Playboy. Word around the tabloids(funny how the tabloids now are more reliable than CNN) its been for callgirls. Anything's possible. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.