PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ichbinmuede

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 17, 2011
nopipesmoking.jpg

A sign in presumably a park in Croatia or Bosnia. I'm not sure which but a friend put the picture up on Facebook so I figured I just had to share it with you folks here.
Why so specific? I wonder.

ichbinmuede

Feb 17, 2011
Or heck maybe it's just "No Smoking" and there are more pipe smokers than cigarette smokers in those places. Which would be unusual but the sign is already unusual.

spyder71

Jul 14, 2011
If a Bear cant even smoke pipe in the woods...well, you know what's next!

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
What damage could a pipe do? People throw cig butts on the ground. Unless it is soooooo dry they dont want the wind blowing embers from the pipe to catch fire. SEE, THATS WHY THE GOONS ARE OUTLAWING SMOKING EVERYWHERE AND RAISING TOBACCO PRICES, WE KEEP MAKING EXUSES FOR THEM. To hell with'em. I will smoke my pipe anyway.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Maybe I'm too "city" for you, bootleg & bubba (you too Kevin) :nana: , but I'd just pull out my trusty hack saw and cut the damned thing down. Take it home and put it on my wall. Then I'd get some of those stick-on letters and put, "...unless you share your tobacco" underneath. :lol:
-Jason

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Thats funny. Maybe there is one guy in particular they dont like, and he's a pipe smoker.

They couldnt just put his picture on the sign, so they banned his pipe instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.