PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
After hearing all the recommendations for Nightcap, I decided to try it. I found it to my liking as an occassional smoke. Thanks for the recommendation, gents!

maxx

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 10, 2015
Nightcap was the first tinned tobacco I smoked back in April of this year. So far, it's my favorite.

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
Quiet nights and Pipeworks and Wilke #400 are worth trying too if you like this style.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Nightcap is pretty stout. I like it by itself just fine, but it is strong enough to substitute for straight Lat in my CH/OGS/Lat house blend.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
If Nightcap is too strong for your taste, try it as a flavoring tobacco with other, milder blends. I like full-strength tobacco and enjoy Nightcap, although 965 gets more of my attention. I enjoy a number of full strength tobaccos and blends, but these do not replace milder leaf and blends in my rotation. It's nice to alternate, to me. Frog Morton, though mild, can be satisfying. Likewise, I like McB's Modern Virginia, though it is mild and has a bit of flavoring (barely, to me). Pipe tobacco improves with variation -- like a play or movie where some scenes are loud and dramatic and others are quiet and understated.

dustmite

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
I was nervous about latakia, but I ordered an ounce of Nitecap and Early Morning Pipe a few months ago. I absolutely love NC! EMP, not so much... Next to try is 965, I guess.

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
If you like Nightcap you might want to give Ashton Artisan's Blend a try.
I Enjoy Aromatics

I Enjoy Peterson Pipes
Stop that! :). Artisan's Blend, nothing to see here folks........move along.

Status
Not open for further replies.