Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

den158

Lurker
Jun 24, 2012
Home at last. Great to be among a community of puffers ! I'm an old guy originally from Bklyn,NY and now live upstate NY. I remember all the old blends and still have some of my original pipes from 45 yrs ago. I look forward to reviewing the comments from fellow pipers. Den158

lazydog

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
great to have you on board. Bet you remember the Brooklyn Dodgers & New york Giants. Please don't hesitate to post, as oldtimers sharing from the past can be informative & interesting. How times have changed. :wink: :|

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
Thanks for joining Den. Now lets see some pictures of those pipes. We love pipe pics around here. :lol:

bigmike

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
den158, Welcome Aboard.
You will meet some of the finest people around on this forum who are always ready to lend a helping hand.
There is more information on this board, from very experienced pipe smokers, than one person can probably comprehend.
Enjoy....... :puffy:

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Welcome aboard Den158. Glad you have decided to join up. This site is far more interesting if you join, instead of just sitting in the background.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Welcome Den, this site is a really fun place to hang out. I can imagine you have some great stories related to our shared interest in all things pipes and tobacco. If you need help with pictures, do not be afraid to ask. I couldn't figure it out in the beginning and the guys helped right away.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Welcome, Den. I married a Brooklyn girl so I'll help interpret if there's any issues. I've also smoked a majority of the "old blends" over the past 40+ years. Looking forward to your comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.