PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

hoppes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 15, 2017
I posted an Orlik pipe several weeks ago that was marked "Old Bond Street". I gather from the comments that it should have been marked as an A----but it was marked as a C grade (which should represent the Corona line). This Orlik is stamped "Old Root", which according to the Orlik chart should be marked as an R. As you can see it is plainly marked as an L which represents their Deluxe grade. I don't know if these two were just mismarked or if they were down graded or upgraded prior to going out the door. Anyway it's a pretty pipe from the earlier years and has a lot of life left in it. Any information or comments most welcomed. Thank, Hoppes
Ok folks. Someone has changed how to include pictures !!?? I copy the photo from my album but there now is no paste function under IMG. What am I missing?

hoppes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 15, 2017
When I copy and paste under IMG I get the full address for the picture but when it posts all I get is the little square ?? I have looked at the video on How to----have follow it exactly?? Hoppes

nevadablue

Lifer
Jun 5, 2017
img_0385-600x450.jpg

Just testing.

When you use that IMG button, you need to take out the http stuff that is in the box when it comes up. Then paste in the address for your pic.
Paste, use CTRL/V keys or right click and paste, if using windows.

jensen

Can't Leave
Apr 10, 2016
hoppes, you are correct and funny that you should pick those up. Maybe they changed their mind between

stamping the front and the back.

I have only seen one Old Root in real life and that is my R 27.

hoppes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 15, 2017

This is what the second pictures UL address is when I paste it into the IMG box---it comes up as the little square.

hoppes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 15, 2017
Ken: Send me a PM. The last picture I tried to load was one I put on last week. I did it the same way using exactly the same method and address. As you can see it did not load also. I'm getting frustrated that things don't work properly and are becoming too difficult to post on this site. Something has changed in this department. I am not a novice when it comes to computers and following directions !! Thanks, Hoppes

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
You are putting the web address for the picture into the IMG box, not the location info.

This is shown in the photo posting sticky thread I linked earlier.
You might have an easier time putting the photos on Postimage (or similar), then using the "Hot Links" shortcut, which is pasted directly into the thread (skipping the IMG box function).

Status
Not open for further replies.