PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustanggt

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 6, 2012
http://www.berkeleyhat.com/irwotwhaandc.html I ordered two caps from these people. They came in today and I'm impressed with their quality. I will order more in the future.

lucky695

Apr 2, 2013
I only wear hats that say U.S.M.C. on them
That kinda narrows down your choices... do your USMC hats have propellers on top? :nana:
Lucky- USN Veteran

lucky695

Apr 2, 2013
That was in good USMC/USN jabbing. Thank you for your service Teddy

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
I love hats like that. I finally gave up "ball caps" as I now thought I looked to mature for a boyish hat. My wife loves my newsboy and ivy caps. I need more.

gisboro

Might Stick Around
Apr 11, 2013
Growing up in Yorkshire, England, it was almost a given that one day I would wear flat caps. I have not let my home county down and sport one with pride almost daily. They are a better fit for me over ball caps. Thanks for sharing the link.

Jan 8, 2013
Some nice looking hats... I have my eyes on a derby. My problem is I'm not too good with ordering a hat online that doesn't specify sizes other than small through Xl. I wear a fitted hat between 6 7/8 to 7. What would that be in small through large? I'm guessing medium maybe?

mustanggt

Dec 6, 2012
I just sent them my head size in inches and the man said they'd take care of the rest. They fit perfect. I'm ordering more and may look into getting a round bowler.

Jan 8, 2013
ok they do have a hat size chart. most of my fitted hats being a 6 7/8 or a 7 I suppose I should get a small. Although 7 is listed under medium. Being quite windy in Texas sometimes, I suppose I'd rather my hat fit a bit snug rather than a bit loose.

mustanggt

Dec 6, 2012
Yes I got the same feeling when I i saw him the first time. Hey its at UC Berkley. The young guy is kind of a goof.

Status
Not open for further replies.