Nice Cheap African Meer

(6 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by shaintiques
  • Latest reply from captainsousie
  1. shaintiques

shaintiques

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Hey I've been watching this pipe for awhile, but just don't have the funds. The stem needs cleaned, bt this is a good deal on a decent african meer. And free shipping. http://www.ebay.com/itm/271146097547?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I know what I need, smoke, I can't recall the last time I tasted it....Gandalf in the mines of Moria.

"we shall have to share pipes, as good friends must at a pinch'....'I keep a treasure or two near my skin, as precious as rings to me. Here's one: my old wooden pipe. And here's another an unused one...He held up a small pipe with a wide flattened bowl, and handed it to Gimli. 'Does that settle the score between us', said Merry. 'Most noble hobbit, it leaves me deep in your debt."
    Posted 1 year ago #
  2. keith929

keith929

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I have been watching that one as well it looks like a great deal but I think I'm going to pass on that one.

A smart man learns from the mistakes of others.
    A wise man learns from his own.
    ---Anonymous
    Posted 1 year ago #
  3. timely

timely

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I have an old African Solid Block Meerschaum pipe that I got for $20.00 that smokes like a dream. They are out there.

Posted 1 year ago #
  4. shaintiques

shaintiques

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Yeah they are great smokers and harder to come by what with the turmoil in african countries where it is mined.

Posted 1 year ago #
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Unregistered

Login to Send PM

Looks to me like a Delrin kit, some skill and a few tools would fix that ugly duckling into a swan right quick like.

Posted 1 year ago #
  6. captainsousie

captainsousie

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I love my African meers. If you've been looking for one, you won't find much of a better deal.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
    Posted 1 year ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   homeguard95, bookn3rd5, drrock, rsuninv, ejames, tbradsim1, iliumneves, gr8scott, yohanan, jmill208, fearsclave, allan, goldsm, moonman, aaronbrill, numbersix, foggymountain, petes03, dacor, goodkat, monty55, drhuff, mso489, mustanggt, pitchfork, saint007