PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
For some reason this pipe wasn't snatched up by another forum member after about 2 mo. So Pat (catyrpelius) sold it to me for a very nice price. And, he sent me a fine tin of OGS! Thank you Pat! Oh, and it was unsmoked too!
I know that a lot of folks like the Morgan Bones pipes, and they are very nice looking pipes for the money. I was thinking of getting one for my birthday, but then I came across this Morgan Black Jack. I've only had two other black pipes before, a Dunhill Dress, and a Savinelli Black Set. They were both smooth pipes and showed every little scratch and blemish. I like the looks of this pipe and I think I'll dedicate it to mostly pirate blends like Black Frigate, Blockade Runner, Pirate Kake, and Rum Flake. Gonna be some rum drinking tonight too!
img_01452-600x454.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I really like that one, with its good traditional shape but with various original flourishes. Striking.

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
Here's to many enjoyable smokes in your new pipe on your next go around the sun!

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Happy b-day, Orley, & congrats on your new acquisition! I finally broke down & bought my first Bones pipe a few days ago. Eagerly awaiting its arrival since I've seen so many good things said about it.
Happy superannuation, ya bum! :)
Bi

haparnold

Lifer
Aug 9, 2018
Colorado Springs, CO
Looks great, and happy birthday! I bought a couple pipes from catyrpelius us well, and couldn't have possibly been more satisfied with his quick shipping and reasonable prices. Lots of good people around here.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
That's a slick looking bulldog. Nice big chamber for a long leisurely smoke. Congrats and happy birthday!

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys! I've already smoked two bowls in it and discovered one novel feature I wasn't expecting. The distance from the button to the shoulder on the stem is so short that the lower shoulder kind of rests on my lower jaw bone right below my teeth. At first I didn't know what I thought, but now I find it makes it easier to clench, much like some of those old pipes with chin rester stems. So now I like the pipe even more! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.