PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
The next meeting of the Lakeshore Smokestacks pipe club will be held on July 25th at our usual location (if you're interested and in the Oshawa, ON area shoot me a PM). This will be a bit of a special club meeting as we have our first official guest, the Brigham rep for Ontario is joining us for the meeting. She will be bringing along some Brigham tobaccos to sample and will be bringing a prize for the best Brigham collection which she will be judging. We are also going to be raffling off a Brigham pipe this month instead of our usual gift certificate to the local B&M and have invited Michael Parks to the meeting as well.
If you're interested be sure to message myself of Pat (Pruss) and we'll send you the details.
Brian

homeatsea

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 6, 2013
You sure got a good thing going up there Brian. Sure wish I were anywhere close to the area to partake in one of these meetings. Congrats to you and your club!

damnyak

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2012
Northern, Ontario. Canada
I wish these were on Fridays, As I am up at 4:30 during the week and it makes driving to the "schwa" and back to Milton long and tiring.....and I have a killer Brigham collection to Boot!

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Thanks Homeatsea!
Damnyak, I understand, but the feedback I've received is that we'd lose over half the members if we did the meetings on Friday nights, easier to get a shore pass on a Thursday than trying to "mess up" a weekend with a pipe club.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Well folks, we have confirmed the activities for the club meeting this Thursday. We have our Brigham rep confirmed and she is bringing several tins of the "new" Legends series of tobaccos for the group to try. We are also having a Best Brigham Collection that will be judged by Penelope (our wonderful rep) and the prize for the best collection will be a set of the Legends Tobacco. We will also be raffling off a Brigham pipe this month which currently is an Algonquin (1dot)volcano, shape 84. However I'm debating whether to replace that with a Chinook Canadian (4dot). Also Michael Parks will be joining us as to hang out and smoke a few bowls with our motley crew.
Anyone interested in coming out and you are in the Oshawa, Ontario area, send me a PM and I'll give you the details.
Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.