PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Can't believe the first month of 2014 is almost over but it is that time again for the next meeting of the Lakeshore Smokestacks Pipe Club in Oshawa. We will be meeting from 6-9pm, if you are interested in attending and haven't been before please PM either myself or Pruss and we will send you the details.
This Month we are trying to once again auction off the estate Caminetto that Mike from Briar Blues so generously donated. First prize is the 1990 Pipe of the Year, the second prize is the 100gm tin of Comoy's Cask tobacco. We also have a tin of GL Pease Picadilly that will be opened for anyone to try. Raffle tickets this time are $10 each as the prize is rather juicy!
Here are some pics of the pipe, sorry for the poor quality it was before I got my new phone.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
... and you collect Caminetto pipes, although I think you're a straight pipe man. Right?
-- Pat

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Yes I only do straights at the moment or slightly bent although that is a very nice Caminetto. Let's put it this way if it isn't snowing bad to the point I can't see 5 ft ahead of me I'll be coming. And I'll bring pipes to smoke/show/sell as well.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
good news, or bad depending on how you feel about me lol, ill be there tonight! ill be the guy carrying two cases one full of tobacco for all of you to smoke and try and the other full of pipes to show and sell possibly trade. Looking forward to this. Its been some time since I have seen you guys will be good to catch up.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Good stuff Andrew, unfortunately Pat will not be there as he had to fly out of town on business. I'll bring the kaywoodie for you and we'll see what goodies you have (I think you saved one of the Trypis pipes for me)

Status
Not open for further replies.