PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Just wanted to extend a welcome out to anyone interested in making the trip to Oshawa for our next pipe club meeting. Due to Halloween falling on a Thursday night, this meeting will be held on Friday November 1st. We have a raffle of a Brigham Rhodesion 1Dot and a handmade leather tobacco pouch (courtesy of member Damnyak) as well, we are holding our blending contest to see who will create the official pipe tobacco of the club. If you're interested in making it out just shoot myself or Pruss a PM and we'll forward the additional details. Thanks all, and hope to see some new faces since it is a Friday.
Brian

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Now THAT sounds like a good time and a great contest. Good luck with the blending. Let us know how mixtures smoke. I am thinking of doing some of that myself, although on a very small scale.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Its just a short drive up Dan, I have a place to crash if you don't mind sleeping in a bright pink girly room!!!! I'll let you know how the blending goes and be sure to send you a sample when we choose the winner.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Thanks for the invite Bri and trust me, I have slept in much worse than that :)
If I had the time I would love to come up to one of your meetings and meet you, Pat, and the rest of your gang.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Just a bump for some of the GTA members here, this meeting is being held on a Friday night instead of our usual Thursday night if that makes it easier to make the trip to Oshawa. Hope to see some of you make it out when you don't have to worry about getting up the next morning.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Here are the raffle items we have up for this Friday's club meeting. Hope to see some new faces out there.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
For the record, we'll freshen the tobacco sample, I'm pretty sure brdavidson smoked the pinch in the pics above about three hours after these pics were taken. Handsome tobacco pouch in the photos courtesy of forum member damnyak, the man does some nice leather work.
-- Pat

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
For the record Pat, the tobacco sat out for three days before I deemed it smoke able! Don't worry I have plenty like that left over for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.