PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
I was recommended this blend last year as a replacement for 3 nuns (thanks cosmicfolklore!), which I cannot seem to smoke without tongue bite regardless of what i do.

Anyway, what a great replacement it has turned out to be, close flavour profile to 3 nuns, and while still a slow sipper i find it does not bite. smokes down to the bottom nicely although i have had quite a few relights along the way. Not particularly strong in the nicotine department. Pleasantly/mildly sweet blend with not too much going on flavour wise, but just nice to sip away on. I only smoke this if i know i can sit down for the bowl, it would bite me if i was up and about clenching.
and its so affordable in bulk!
isaac

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I was attracted to these slices a while back and still enjoy them. They're medium strength in nicotine, not light, and they're quite tasty. I also sometimes mix in some cube cut Newminster Superior Navy flake with rubbed out slices and that's darned good too.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I just finished off the last of my supply of 403 Round Slices. Gotta restock!

I think the Superior Navy Flake is very good too. Great line of bulk tobacco offerings from Newminster. :clap:

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
There was a sale a while back and I bought 8 oz of this. I read on here that with Newminster you should buy it and jar it a year for optimal flavor. I am now looking forward even more to my jars hitting the 12 month mark.
=D

Status
Not open for further replies.