PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rottingcorpse

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 28, 2015
Hi again!
I recently posted a question regarding which pipe I should buy. I went with the churchwarden and really enjoy the feel & the way it smokes. I also ordered "My Own Blend" from Pipes and Cigars the same day, and I really enjoyed it. I went with 25% Virginia, Oriental, Chocolate, Hazelnut. I would like to get a better understanding of tobacco type. I smoked and smoke cigars previously, and I really enjoy Drew Estate sweetly-flavored cigars. The blend I requested was very enjoyable and tasted very... woodsy and perhaps a bit spicy, I'd say. I don't fully understand the types of blends, but what would mine be considered? Would it have a label or not? I'd just like to get a better understanding of the types of tobacco, and I know everyone I encountered on this lovely forum/website is incredibly patient, kind, and helpful, so I thought it'd be a good idea to ask here. Thanks!

rottingcorpse

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 28, 2015
I'd also like to say it is very, very mild tasting compared to cigars, at least the ones I regularly smoke & smoked.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
Would it have a label or not?
Yes, of course. When you market it, as your first blend it should reflect your brand. In keeping with the theme here....how about calling it: "Putrid" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.