PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Yo csha
Several of us from Morley's will be there, and also for the infamous party-after-the-party at JR's in Whippany (not Paramus). Quite a few from NYPC and Hudson Valley PC too. I look forward to meeting you - I very much enjoyed your well done article on SToP.
hp

les

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
JR's in Whippany

Mrslax and I just arrived at JR'S to start our Pipe show adventure. 5 days of NYC pipes cigars steaks pizza and shopping.

img_0713.jpg

skaukatt

Can't Leave
In case you need any arm twisting about heading over to JR Cigar on Rt.10 in Whippany, NJ, here's a little peak at the newly renovated lounge area, they did a great job:
http://www.jrwhippany.com/index.php/gallery/new-cigar-lounge/
And here's the menu for the restaurant which is just past the bar area:
http://www.jrwhippany.com/index.php/montecristo-lounge/montecristo-lounge-menu/
In the humidor, there's a good selection of pipe tobacco and some pipes in the cases by the counter.
Hope you all decide t join us there, safe travels,

Lou

csharp

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 28, 2015
@Lestrout Thanks for the kind words on the article. I have to confess I never left pipe smoking but some of the hobby aspects were diminished for me when Tom Dunn died. It was hearing about the guys from SToP that got me interested again.
@Simon are you coming as a private citizen or will you have a table for SToP?

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I will be there as a 'civilian' since it wouldn't be SToP if we were reduced to handing out 'scratch & sniff' cardboard discs with pictures of our blends on it. I won't be too difficult to spot with the baggy tweed jacket and waist coat and general world weary air about myself! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.