PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Here's to 2015! We're off to lunch and a special exhibit a the art museum up the street,

then home to watch some special shows and a toast with some Spanish sparkling wine we

picked out for the occasion. Despite my wife's pain meds for hip surgery and my chest cold,

we're pretty "gotten up" for our outing. It's an art museum, so I guess they'll tolerate our

costuming.

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
Happy New Years to all my my brothers of the briar. Wishing everyone a safe and prosperous 2015. I will be working patrol tonight for an OT shift, and hope it will be a calm New Years Eve and will allow me to pull off into one of my hiding spots. Hopefully enjoy a bowl of something special, maybe some Stone Haven.
:puffpipe:

pipefish

Can't Leave
Aug 25, 2013
I'm not a huge fan of New Year's; my brother, an ER doc, calls it "amateur hour" and based on the stories he tells me when he works the 10-6 shift on New Year's Eve he's not that far off. However, I am grateful for all of my fellow pipe brothers and sisters on this forum. I've been here for over a year and don't post often but I do check in about every day just to read up on all of the latest news, advice, and recommendations. So, Happy New Year to everyone--hope your 2015 brings you peace, love, and joy.
Here's one of my favorite comedians, John Oliver, with his take on New Year's Eve parties--great stuff:
"New Year's Eve is like the death of a pet; you know it's going to happen but somehow you're never really prepared for how truly awful it is."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAFnby2184o

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Much like Thanksgiving and Christmas ... I'm working.
Hospitals never rest and pipefish is spot on with calling tonight "amateur hour".
Be safe and warm out there to those of you partaking in festivities and Happy New Year! :puffy:

pipebaum81

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2014
I may be one of the first posters of 2015! Its 0100 here in Southwestern Asia. I welcomed the new year with my Peterson Shannon bent apple and Scotty's Butternut Burley in the company of fellow deployed servicemen and women. Not a bad way to start a new year.
I wish you all the best of what 2015 has to offer. I appreciate this forum so much. You all make it a wonderful place to share knowledge and find kinship. Thank you all.

momeerphil

Might Stick Around
Oct 26, 2009
Happy New Year from all of us at Missouri Meerschaum Company!

2014 was a great year for the venerable and honorable hobby of pipe smoking since we were able to welcome so many new members into the fold. Here's hoping that 2015 will be another great year!

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Happy New Year's everyone.
Gecko, be safe!!
Will be spending the night with the wife and a couple cigars. Gurkah super toro Warlord for her and a Willie Herrera Nortino for me.

phxrock

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
I hope everyone has a merry and safe New Year. Thanks for leading me to Flakes, plugs. Also thanks for introducing me to the world beyond the codger blends.

You are a interesting group of people your knowledge and caring for others are beyond the normal forum. If this forum didn't have the group of people that are here it wouldn't be as interesting as it is.
I wish all a safe and happy New Year

John

forest7

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2014
Happy New Year. Happy New Year. Happy New Year.

To all of FORUM Members and their family.

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
Happy New Years to all. Closing the books on a pretty rough year and looking forward to a less rough one. Drinking a very tall glass of Crown on the rocks to welcome the new year. I won't make it, of course, but that's ok. :)

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Happy New Year to all...best night of the year to stay home.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3Z1w7vBMKQ

codyp

Lurker
Dec 24, 2014
Happy New Years, folks. Enjoy. Be safe. May 2015 being you all of the briar and tobacco that your hearts desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.