PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
That is cool. Honestly, 2 or 3 months ago I wouldn't have been interested, but I've fallen in love with Anniversary Kake, and since this sounds like its basically AK's cousin with a tattoo, I'll have to check it out!

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
Just read that, and left a comment - looking forward to what Russ comes up with!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My comment on the article site:

If anyone wants to experience Russ' career break-through with his Hearth and Home series, I suggest the Midtown blend Chestnut, I think it is six different tobaccos brought together with sublime subtlety at tub tobacco prices. Needless to say, his talent applied to new Va/Per blends promises new and fascinated smoking.

spartanfan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2013
Very interesting article and I'm sure the blends will be very interesting as well. I know I'll be in line to try them when they come out.

Dec 24, 2012
I hope SP carries some of these so I can actually buy them. I am a perique nut and would love to give them a whirl.

kanaia

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 3, 2013
Thanks for the update Kevin and great info from Russ. Looking forward for the release.

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
Russ has produced too many superb VaPers (Anniverary Kake, Louisiana Red, Viprati...) for me to believe that these will be anything less than stellar. #Selloutinfiveminutes or www.getthemquick.com
Andy

plugugly

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 9, 2015
I'm always torn up when I have to choose between buying a new blend from Russ or a new one from Greg Pease.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
BTW, I see a lot of youtube pipe presenters pronounce Russ's last name as ( Ool -ette )...

I am pretty certain it should be pronounced ( Will - ette ).

Also, too...they pronounce Hearth as Herth...and that's not right either...it's Harth...and Home.

Status
Not open for further replies.