PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
pipestand02x-copy-112x150.jpg

Well, I apologize for messing up the photo and then losing all the copy. Essentially, this is my first Two Cousins 12-pipe rack and it is a beauty.
Also, you'll note the St. Bruno Flake and RR. I figured if I were going to go down in flames, it was going to be tasty flames.

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
I want one too. Have narrowed it down, but I love most everything they do. Hopefully, you can get some pictures up for us.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Thanks, Jack. I'm working on it. This is just a great piece of pipe furniture. I can't say enough about it. Now I can show off some of my nicer pipes and get some of the herd out of boxes.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
pipestand02x-copy-449x600.jpg

Hope this works and makes the pipe rack larger. It really is a nice piece of furniture. Just really well made

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
That is style I am looking for. Classic Beauty. Is the bottom a drawer or a door with a hinge? Nice to have some closed storage, again, that is where my head is at style-wise.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Sorry guys for the double post. I think I just now got the hang of posting a photo.
Hope you like the Two Cousins Pipe Rack for 12 of my best.
On a lighter note, the wife came in to my office. Her eye went straight to the pipe rack.
"What's that?" she asked with a low growl.
"Pipe furniture. We've been needing it," I said.
She closed the door without further comment.
Like I said, if I'm going down in flames, the St. Bruno will lead the way!

pipedreamin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 25, 2016
That is a nice piece of pipe furniture, looks great. I loved the "WE"VE been needing it" part. My wife just spied my new 5 pipe rack on my desk: Oh that's cute, did it come with the pipes? uhh.....

gtrhtr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 2, 2016
That's a great case. I like the way you've got it set up as well.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Jack, the bottom drawer just folds out on hinges. It is nice and roomy. I like also that you can get three glass jars in the bottom storage.
The Smokingpipes jars fit just perfectly. I think the SPC site said the pipe rack was made so the jars would fit.
I'm like you. I really like this style. It is just well made and well thought out. I highly recommend it.

sallow

Lifer
Jun 30, 2013
When did you get this? When I contacted them back in August I was told they were on indefinite hiatus.
Did I not use the secret password?

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Happy pipes, happy life! It's a good looking cabinet that has given your pipes a well deserved place to rest. I am a firm believer that when a pipe feels loved that it shares that love in return to the smoker. Now go let the wife know you won it in a raffle.

gtclark

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 3, 2013
When did you get this? When I contacted them back in August I was told they were on indefinite hiatus.
Smokingpipes.com has them for sale direct.

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
Beautiful and practical. Of course you needed it!
Since my wife refuses to set foot in my smoking cave I can keep just about any off budget items in there without detection.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Sallow: Sorry, I have been out of pocket for a while. Smokingpipes still had the Two Cousins listed, even the 12-pipe version, the last I looked, which was the first of the week.
If I had the secret password, I'd pass it on to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.