PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj11

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 12, 2013
My Birthday Week meant a week of ordering - and discovering - new tobaccos. Tried Boswell's "Railroad Station" after it was recommended on this site It was a great suggestion and I loved it after one smoke. Also liked Milan Tobacco's "Joe's Blend." Another great choice.
Just received "Low Country Cooper." Very good out of the tin.
St. Bruno Ready Rubbed is good too.
But Railroad Station and Joe's Blend are big winners for me this week...
And speaking of big winners. The Dunhill I got myself as a birthday present lived up to it's reputation. Smokes beautifully.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'm aging a tin of Cooper, about two years so far, but I sampled some at the recent TAPS pipe show and found it excellent right out of the tin. I had to give up some dottle to make a second tour of the exhibits, and it grieved me. It's a fine, sophisticated blend, if you favor complex non-aro blends. Happy birthday!

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Happy Birthday! I haven't tried any of those tobaccos, but St. Bruno Flake was a recent discovery for me. I really like the newspaper room note. The Dunill was a great gift. Congrats on that and enjoy it.

bonehed

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 27, 2014
Happy birthday! I'm going to have to agree with you on the Dunhill. I'm enjoying my first, a birthday prezzie as well, and I can see what the fuss is about...

Here's to many more - birthdays and fine smokers!

Status
Not open for further replies.