PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustmite

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
Came home to a brown box. Always puts a smile on my face. I got a tin of Escudo, 2 oz of C&D Haunted Bookshop and 2 oz of PS Luxury Bullseye Flake. I've sampled the Haunted Bookshop (good and strong nic hit!) and just finished a bowl of LBF. Have to say, this is the best tobacco I've smoked yet! Love the earthy smell, and the sweet flashes from the cavendish centers. One question, though. I'm trying to hold off on the Escudo, but don't know how long I'll be able to wait... Guess next up is trying to find a briar pipe. And to think, I told my wife that smoking a pipe would be cheaper than cigarettes! :rofl:

joshb83

Can't Leave
Feb 25, 2015
Delivery day is always amazing! Especially when TAD/PAD hits hard. You forget the dates the are expected and they just show up! Enjoy all the tobaccos!

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Nice!

I'm currently waiting on more Escudo and some Luxury Bullseye Flake to arrive as well.

will be first time trying the LBF. Really looking forward to trying it.
Enjoy.

shanelktown

Lifer
Feb 10, 2015
That Christmas morning when you see the box has arrived. Enjoy good sir I am sure you will enjoy the Luxury bullseye and escudo. Really enjoyable stuff. :puffy:

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
Why hold off on the Escudo? One more tin open is just one more you might have to jar if you can't smoke it up quick enough! I'm joking but I'm the type that couldn't let an untried tin just sit there, begging me to pop it and breathe deeply. I'm a huge fan of LBF and think it just screams quality but it's also available in bulk which screams affordable!

dustmite

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
Finally cracked open the Escudo. Enjoying it in my new-to-me Luciano bent billiard. First tobacco order that I have enjoyed each choice. I do think that I'm going to be a VaPer guy. I love this stuff!

spartanfan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2013
Escudo seems to be an all around favorite. For me, once the tin was open for a couple of weeks the taste changed in a good way. I'm sure others will have different opinions. Curious to what your experience will be.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
dustmite, when you factor in health costs related to smoking a pipe vs cigs...costs are significantly less for pipers.

Status
Not open for further replies.