PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hottampered

Lurker
Nov 19, 2012
I have been lurking through the forum for a few days now and you guys all seem like good people who know a bit about pipes and tobacco. I smoked a cob and a cheap Dr. Grabow back in college but i'm now 33 and have recently taken the hobby back up. Well, I have fallen head over heels this time and there's no going back. Hope to contribute some soon but for now I'll sit back and learn and put my 2 cents in sparingly.

bubblehead33

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 17, 2012
Canada
welcome! theres lots of knowledge to be picked up around here and everyone is very helpful. feel free to ask lots of questions. oh, and put up lots of pictures of pipes, everyone loves pics haha.

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Welcome aboard! Everyone is great about answering your questions! Love the nickname!

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Welcome aboard. I keep a favorite Grabow Grand duke in my driving rotation and own a few nice cobs. Nothing like meeting a fellow pipe smoker. Enjoy your time here!

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Why you picked this website to learn from, I'll never know. I'd certainly not pay any attention to the hobie guy or that cortez guy for that matter. Also, that cigr guy seems pretty shady too.
Just kiddin'! I look forward to your posts and especially your pics!
Also, while I have you attention, please be sure to read the rules found HERE and the Forum Etiquette thread (by yours truly), HERE
Please feel free to contact me or any of the Mod team (Lawrence & Uberam3rica/Ben).
Thanks and happy puffing!
-Jason

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
Welcome..This is a great place to hang out..You don't have to spend a bunch of money to enjoy pipe smoking but you probably will.

politicalmonster

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 1, 2012
Welcome! I've only been around here and smoking a pipe for a couple months, but this site and the people on it are awesome. Probably the most "welcoming" online community I have ever seen. You will enjoy it and the pipe smoking!

-PM

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
11543_welcome-group-activities-for-may_1_large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.