PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

msandoval858

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
I love Peterson. My first pipe was a Peterson (which I still have) so they have always had a place in my heart. Last year my wife gifted me my first Harp and I fell in love with the style.
So when sparrowhawk put this one up on the BST, I had to have it. Many thanks to him for the great deal! I am a big fan of the classic billiard shape. Though some may think it's boring, it just feels right to me. The billiard combined with the Harp style in my opinion makes one hell of a beautiful pipe. I spent the evening getting her all nice shiny on the buffing wheel. Unfortunately I won't have time to fire it up tonight but am looking forward to doing so very soon!
harp-billiard.jpg

rolldog

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 4, 2013
Great looking pipe, congrats sir and hope she smokes a good as she looks. +1 Billiard fan

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Congrats! I've been eyeing the Harp series for some time - they are beautiful classics and that one is no exception.

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
My first Pete was a Harp as well. Still have it and it is a great smoker. That one looks great. Congrats Mike and I am a Super uber fan of the straight billiard. Never tire of the classic look and feel.

macabra11

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 14, 2014
Boise, ID
I think I would like to get a straight billiard soon. Just need to find a lot more quarters under the sofa cushions. Nice pipe msandoval!

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Aw...I'll be your best friend if you do...

:) But really, a remarkable restoration job, especially on the rim. I don't know how you did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.