Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

briarfriar

Can't Leave
I cannot find any information on availability yet, but a post on Facebook from Sutliff says new versions of Three Nuns are coming to market. Three Nuns Yellow is a Virginia; Three Nuns Green has Perique.
Photo
36223431_1774092372681343_2051366884120461312_o-600x572.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Workman: I have already tried the Green, but can't release the review until MacBaren says so. I can tell you I enjoyed smoking the tin. It's a VaKyPer, btw. I should be trying the other two blends soon.

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
Listen to the radio show, the "original" is hard to pin down due to the many varying recipes that have existed, and no way to tell which is the "original" that you remember. I am excited to give the green a whirl soon, I hope. The yellow is an interesting concept, but I'm not sure if it was necessary.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Mac Baren couldn't just try and recreate a vaper, they had to go throw in some kentucky to make sure it will taste nothing like the original. It could well be they have created a great new blend, but it won't be like original TN.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Mac Baren couldn't just try and recreate a vaper, they had to go throw in some kentucky to make sure it will taste nothing like the original. It could well be they have created a great new blend, but it won't be like original TN.
Except there was a Kentucky version of Three Nuns, which is what MacBaren resurrected several years ago. There have been various "original" versions of the blend, not all with perique.
I'll give these a try, but I've already got a near perfect substitute with Savinelli Doblone d'Oro, so I don't care one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.