PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastwoodaudio

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 23, 2013
Hello all,
Put in a pretty decent order on Monday from P&C. It was supposed to arrive tomorrow (Saturday), but according to the UPS tracking, the weather has screwed up shipping again.. Looks like it's stuck in Chicago.
Normally this wouldn't bother me too much, but Tuesday I was unexpectedly "let go" from my job on the spot because my employer was going to "find someone who he could pay less" to work my position... No notice, no severance, nothing.
The responsible half of me wants to look into sending my order back, because I know I'll need the cash, but the smoker in me has been waiting to try most of these blends for a while. What is a man to do??
Anyways, I'll post pictures of my score when it arrives, hopefully no later than monday!

aquilas

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 3, 2013
Ahh damn. Sorry to hear that, OP.
With that said, I'd say to just keep the stuff you ordered. You need a little pick-me-up from that shady employer.
But if you find it best to get your money back, there's no shame in that. All the best to you.

eastwoodaudio

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 23, 2013
Thanks guys, after deliberation, I think I'll keep it all. I sprung for the "build your own" deal around International Pipe Smoking Day. I chose the Big Ben Bulldog which was essentially $50 off , along with 3 blends + pipe tool + pouch + pipe cleaners for free basically. It would be hard to send that back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.