PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
I'm not quite sure when this happened, but I discovered that I am now a Senior Member of this meritorious forum. Therefore, I demand total obedience, compliance, and obeisance fitting and appropriate to my elevated rank. Tokens of tobacco are acceptable. Please PM me to discover how you can fulfill my pipe needs. Thank you for your attention. You may rise now.

saint007

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 22, 2013
Your Highness, all you need now is a Nording Royal Flush! :worship:

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Geez-o-Petes!! You mean we get prizes and other loot when we reach the higher membership levels?! Some members must have closets clogged with goodies! Can't wait!!
Oh, by the way congrats sparrowhawk, time flies when you're having fun, right? :clap:

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Thanks for being such good sports, gents. Later I'll write a posting on reflections on having been a member for six months.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Now, for a Senior Member, what could be more appropriate than

the Official PipesMagazine.com Senior Walker and Pipe Tote Combo?

SeniorWalker_zps981d36f5.jpg

PlanxtyPipes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 6, 2013
Is it crazy that I read the thread title as "New Senior Reamer"? I thought you were going to ask questions about reaming out your pipes! Congrats on the new title though!

davidintexas

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 4, 2013
Too funny Cortez! Congrats Sparrow. In ten years I'll get where you are. But you can start sending the goodies now. Just PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.