PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Well, somehow between several of my last posts I've become a 'senior member' !
I'm so excited! ( of course, I don't have that much excitement going on in my life)

:):):)
Allan

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Congrats Allen - I was just as excited as you, which doesn't say much for my life either - lol!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Allan, congratulations. I guess I'm too much of a plodder to join you, but good job!

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Pretty sure it means you've wasted 6 months of your life on here... Based on the date I mean not time; that would be nuts although I am well past a 100 hours now of online activity; my boss should sue :lol: too bad all I'm required to do is direct calls in the afternoon... Not much else to do so it seems I've found a use for it. Congrats again Allan. Stick with it, only 6 more til you are a preferred member. Happy smoking. :puffy:

supdog

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2012
I'm still waiting to find out what the Senior Member discount is?

Bob, the discounts are for Metamucil, Geratol, Ben_gay, Polident and, adult diapers. If you pm Roth, I think he has all the info. :nana:

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Thanks, guys
Roth

I want to know what happens when you hit ten thousand posts. Do you become a super duper member?
Discounts on Metamucil, depends, etc.

Now that's funny!

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Allan, congrats. The rest of us have hope of making it to senior status. I just keep on chuggin'

wnghanglow

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2012
I know I'm late to the party but jut saw this post, congratulations on your milestone! Here hoping you making it to preferred member!

wnghanglow

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2012
I know I'm late to the party but jut saw this post, congratulations on your milestone! Here hoping you making it to preferred member!

Status
Not open for further replies.