PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pylorns

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Austin, Texas
www.thepipetool.com
Picked this up at the local tobacco store for $89 in memory of my father in law who was killed in a car accident last week.
4nA4YAh.jpg

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Very sorry about you and your family's loss.
That is a great shape. I love those big old pots.

Jan 8, 2013
I have to say that is a great idea. It's obvious from your earlier posts that he was a man you loved. Now, with the new pipe bought in honor of his memory, you'll think of him every time you pick that pipe up to smoke. It looks like a very nice pipe, and it will have a very special meaning for you when you smoke it, and to your family as well when they see you with it. Very well done, Pylorns. Remember him every time you smoke it.

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
Nice pipe, sad for your family, especially around this time of year, not that you would ever forget him but every time you pick that up hope it brings only fond memories.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
It's a lovely sentiment, and will help keep him close. I think you've done well here Pylorns. Sending you good thoughts, Pylorns.
-- Pat

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Pylorns:
What a wonderful way to remember your f-i-l, my friend.
Mr. Treadaway was remembered this past weekend at my Episcopal parish in NE Kansas.
And I will continue to pray for you and yours.
Fnord

pipeherman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2013
Thats a beautiful pipe, its very fitting. My thoughts are with you and your family in this tough time.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
I'm sorry to hear about your father in law, but you've chosen an excellent way to remember him. The pipe is beautiful, and bears a striking resemblance to one in my own collection. That wouldn't be a 122 Extra by any chance would it?

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Very sorry for your loss, my sincerest condolences to you and your family. That pipe is a great looker and it is a great idea to have it for remembering him.

Status
Not open for further replies.