PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
This is the nicest billiard I've seen. Upon opening the package it occured to me that I've never, not once, seen an S Bang with a box and sock. Also I've never seen such a large Bang. It's one seriously handsom pipe! Thanks so much to Mike@Briarblues!!

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Whoa, that is a personal defense weapon in addition to a pipe. How much does it weigh?

Seriously nice, though. You did good, congratulations!

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
132D4010-21B6-40AA-B05F-5D4875E2FA5E-29489-0000352E2EE6C757_zps5aae39fe.jpg
Here's mine Lam also bought from Mike, no box or sock on mine but it is a nice sized pipe.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
S Band is the microwave band that covers weather radar, maritime radar, WiFi and microwave ovens, 2-4 ghz. You know...the microwave oven that you put your pipe tobacco in? They rarely look as nice as your pipe, but they hold a lot more tobacco than even this giant of a pipe.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Nate
The grain on that thing is really fine and at 68 grams for that monster, well, that's not bad at all
Congrats and enjoy

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
You know...the microwave oven that you put your pipe tobacco in?

Hey, don't make fun of my baccy! It's not my fault Samuel Gawith never heard of a damn umbrella!
Very nice pick up N8, congratulations.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Michael, it was a very nice touch!! It never occured to me id never seen one till I saw one. I suppose as with all businesses, some cost cutting was needed and losing boxes probably saved quite a bit because it's a seriously nice box. I appreciate you including it! Those small items make a difference.

Thanks again!

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Old Cajun, it appears our pipes must be siblings! They may have very well come from the same Danish workbench. You have fine taste! I have a couple other Bangs and they are most certainly the best pipe line around. While certainly expensive, they are the least expensive of the high grades. It seems once you break the $1000 barrier the price tags increase exponentially while the quality doesn't. I see them as the pinnacle of reasonably priced high grade pioes.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
I thought long and hard about that pipe. Drinking coffee one morning looking at it I said to my self, self you've spent more on a shotgun than the cost of this one

And I like Mikes pipes and his style, I purchased it. I have 5 Bangs and they are my Sunday Smokers. I hope Lam you get

The enjoyment that I have had with mine.

cally454

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 31, 2012
Beautiful Pipe. I think his billiards are unmatched in grain and the shoulder to stem transitions are perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.