Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
We have the scoop on the first blend to be released in the new RO Series of pipe tobacco from Russ Ouellette. Based on what Russ told our reporter, Fred Brown, it sounds like it is delicious - sweet and spicy - two of my favorite flavor nuances. It also sounds like you better not make any plans when you smoke it, as it has 20% Perique, and also includes Dark-Fired Kentucky - it's like a tasty nicotine party!
Check it out -

A Fire Storm is Brewing

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I've been wondering what Russ has been up to lately. Thankful it's being a mad scientist and combing up with some more amazing blends. Great article! Can't wait for the blend to hit the shelves!

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Fire Storm will be available for pre-order in the next few days, and we expect stock on our shelves in less than three weeks.
Russ

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
Odd name. Adding kentucky to va/per seems to be the trend now and this must be the 5 new blend in the last 3 months to follow suit. Reading the link I couldn't find anything that would make this blend stand out from the rest, with the exception of hints to a special crop and a high amount of perique. Anyone have any insight?

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Kevin, your wish is my command.

http://www.pipesandcigars.com/pipe-tobacco/89592/ro-series-fire-storm/
Russ

jimbo69

Might Stick Around
Jun 21, 2014
Sounds like an interesting blend - and not limited edition to boot. Since I've already blown my tobacco budget on pipes this month, I can save it for the IPSD bundle order this year! :puffy:

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
@blendtobac Albany pipe club member checking in!!!
I just placed a pre order for 5 tins...... Ordering sight unseen is a no brainer for one of Russ's blends!!! :worship:
I'll be sure to do the best I can with a review once I get them!!! 8O

Status
Not open for further replies.