PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Hey y'all, so as i've mentioned in a couple other threads, i took a chance on Rick Black pipes on ebay and have this one coming to me on Thursday along with the Elliott Nachwalter/Briar Workshop pipe i posted about as well. There is a link to the listing on ebay below, let me know what you think. I will update this thread with my thoughts and opinions when i receive and smoke the pipe.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nice-Nosewarmer-Poker-Leprechaun-by-Rick-Black-Pipes-/331152302790?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&nma=true&si=8Ror19VayO7Jlg%252BtTk%252FIR%252FDiCas%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Oh and i emailed him about the dimensions, which he forgot to include in the listing and they are:

4 1/2 long x 2 1/4 tall x 1 5/8 wide x 1 5/8 deep.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Thanks everyone, mrenglish, no but from his previous similar sized pokers I'd guess between 2 and 2.5 oz.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Just posted this in another thread, but figured it was relevant here as well:
Winton and anyone else interested, search on eBay for these names of some newer pipe makers who have some beautiful poker's, if that's what you're looking for. I have had my eye on them and been watching their listings recently.
Mario Grandi - not new though

Moretti - not new also

brian doran

scott Hudson

unique briar

brax17 - his seller name, not sure of his pipe names

LonelyCrow Pipes
Some of these might not be the best looking grain and most flawless construction, but they are very reasonably priced and handmade pipes. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.