Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
As you know from our first story about the recent Chicago Pipe Show, Defining Infinity, there were tons (almost literally) of pipes and tobaccos, along with accoutrements ... it was like being in a super gigantic, totally immense retail tobacconist.
Now, in our 2nd installment (there are still more to come), we bring you some specifics on new products from some of the sponsors of PipesMagazine.com that were at the show.
DISCLAIMER: Reading this article will likely result in massive attacks of P.A.D. and T.A.D. PipesMagazine.com cannot be held responsible. Read at your own risk.
New Products from The 2014 Chicago Pipe Show

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
. . . that's an article that is going to cost me some money . . .
Great write up, though!

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
Great article which has already got me planning how I'm going to get most of the tobaccos mentioned here. And I'm coming to Chicago next year. It's not so far from London!
Andy

reichenbach

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2012
West Park, NY
There is so much going on our fantastic community! Thanks for this write-up and the pervious one. I am eagerly awaiting the next round of reports from The Show!

thehappypiper

Can't Leave
Feb 27, 2014
I'd love to go, but I'd need to save a hell of a lot to make it worth the trip from Shanghai! I can just imagine the customs guy at the other end. "You have how many tins, sir?" 8O

Status
Not open for further replies.