PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
I received an email from Perry White Pipes.
The website is www.perrywhitepipes.com
Bob Swanson is the maker of the pipes. The pipes are named in honor of his grandfather Perry White.
Under the pipes for sale link on the website there are many new pipes recently made. Some are made from Red Algerian briar aged 60 years. Most of the new pipes are like 55 grams or less.
I hope this is helpful to other members.
Thanks
Doug

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Doug, I have been watching his site for a while now and he does some nice work. I have not seen a pipe yet that strikes my fancy, but someday maybe.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
Just checked out the site. I think they're quite beautiful. Maybe when I learn a little more about pipes, I may try to get one.

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Bob Swanson makes a GREAT pipe. I've had mine for a few years and its engineering and design are excellent.
PerryWhiteDublin04-1.jpg

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
bigvan, that is a beauty. Great blast, love the shape, I would have bought that one for sure. Nice to know it is worthy of a place in your collection, that makes my decision a lot easier.

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
bigvan, purdy pipe indeed. BTW, who made the pipe in your avatar? Is it a Brad Pohlmann?

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Yes, Pitchfork, it's a Brad Pohlman saucer/bulldog.
How'd you guess from such a small picture?

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
And of course I just finished tellin the wife I was done with pad till next year....SHIT!(killin me) :roll:

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
Yes, Pitchfork, it's a Brad Pohlman saucer/bulldog.
How'd you guess from such a small picture?
I guess Pohlmann has a distinct and recognizable style. Plus, if you've seen bulldog spread in the Fall P&T, there's a Pohlmann bulldog with a very similar finish and similar lines (though it's bent and has a saddle bit). That's probably what gave me the notion as much as anything else. Really nice looking pipe.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
You can always claim it is an early birthday or holiday gift for 2013. It also might help to get your wife a gift at the same time.
That way you will have no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.