PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nhhiggy

Lurker
Jun 23, 2019
Home of the Canucks excellent forum great info just took up the hobby bought a couple pipes sampling some bulk aromatics... gotta keep the family onside so aros seem to fit the bill and frankly have found them to be enjoyable smoked slowly almost seems that if you think you are smoking slow... slowdown the slower the better and more enjoyable.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Welcome to the forum from Knik River, Alaska. A tough time to be a Canucks fan, eh? Hopefully the huge (literally and figuratively) addition of Tyler Myers on the blue line will spark something for you.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
I'd be optimistic. They seem to be beefing up their corps of defencemen, I think they added Jordy Benn a while back too if I'm not mistaken. Not a superstar like his brother but certainly experienced.
I'm a lifelong penguins fan, and we seem to be moving in the opposite direction :(
Can't complain with the recent success though. Still not sure launching Phil the Thrill was a good plan......
Well, all for the best hopefully. Welcome again to the forum, and condolences on the Canadian Pipe Tobacco prices....

nhhiggy

Lurker
Jun 23, 2019
Thanks we travel to the States a bit I’ll be taking advantage of any 48hr duty free to the max trips. Canucks signed Myers Benn and another D Man on the 1st. Hope the Finnish kid turns out seems a bit fragile though.

augiebd

Lifer
Jul 6, 2019
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Welcome from a fellow newcomer from Edmonton transplanted from BC. Born on the west coast and have spent a lot of time in Vancouver. Always happy to see the Canucks do well although I have been a Montreal fan since before the Canucks were in the league.

nhhiggy

Lurker
Jun 23, 2019
I was a Leafs fan prior to 1970 but used to go to WHL Canuck games pre-NHL it was good hockey.

nhhiggy

Lurker
Jun 23, 2019
Ouch.... what are some good B & M stores there my daughter will be in SF for a week or so and needs to bring her father a gift of tobacco.

Status
Not open for further replies.