PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

avenger

Lurker
Mar 1, 2013
Hello,

I am John i am 20 years old and i enjoy pipe smoking quite a bit. I just started a few weeks ago and am enjoying a lot (despite complaints from the girlfriend because smoking is bad for you...) Im glad i found such a helpful site to aid in all the troubles and questions i may have. I only have 3 tobaccos right now..i do not want too many because i dont smoke often and don't wanna have hard choices. I have Capt black white. Carter Hall. And Middleton cherry blend. My favorite is a toss up between the Captain and the carter. I have a can of Hearth and home berry nice on the way as well..cant wait to try that :) Thanks for all the information, i know i will have fun here :)

intrepid721

Might Stick Around
Feb 6, 2013
Thornton, Colorado
Welcome, this is most definitely the place to get some quality gouge on the hobby. Quite an interesting crowd very eager to help we FNG's find our path. I look forward to getting to know your electronic self through your posts. Cheers! :puffpipe:

jeffboyrd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 31, 2012
Welcome John, as you advance in your smoking, you might find these boards even more beneficial.

brassonly

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 3, 2012
Welcome John , glad to have you join us. This is a great site with lots of very knowledgeable & friendly members.I'm sure you will enjoy .

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Avenger, I've smoked a pipe on and off for decades, and this Forums group keeps me interested.

Or it's a bad habit, you decide. But they/we have a lot of collective knowledge and worthwhile

suggestions, and we seem to be able to disagree in an agreeable way, which in this world right

now seems like a miracle. It sounds like you have a good start, and a girlfriend who will be the

voice of moderation. I'm pretty newbie here myself, but welcome.

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
welcome_zps2642e21d.gif

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
Welcome to The Club John, remember pipe smoking is far less damaging than smoking coughin' nails.

The Carter Hall in a MM Cob would be my advice for any new pipe smoker. No break in on the pipe and Carter Hall is a great Old Codger blend, that is my daily go to smoke of choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.