PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Picked up a 12 pipe rack with two himidor drawers for $20 yesterday. Good deal? It's a wall mount. Ill post up pics later.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
Pics would be nice. Sounds like something im looking for? Was it used or did they have more?

lostandfound

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 30, 2011
$20.00 for a 12 pipe wall mounting rack with two humidor drawers sounds like an excellent deal, actually.

fshu2

Can't Leave
Jan 22, 2011
until pictures are posted it is an awful deal and we all are judging you for buying it... once pictures are posted all will be forgiven and we can say it was worth buying, untill then.... shame on you.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
until pictures are posted it is an awful deal and we all are judging you for buying it... once pictures are posted all will be forgiven and we can say it was worth buying, untill then.... shame on yo
lol!

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
ok ok sorry for the wait haha I won't wait that long again...Here we go!

Rack2_zpsdb1e6c4b.jpg

RAck1_zps4a6c9558.jpg

Rack3_zps5126bcbc.jpg

It has an arm that swings out from the bottom I assume its to stash pipe cleaners but I'm not totally certain.

RAck4_zps0d4b5202.jpg

RAck5_zpsde69cf9a.jpg

Again sorry for taking so damn long to post the pics. so good deal for $20?

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
Nice. Whats that swing arm on the bottom for? Is it just a pipe/cigar rest/ash tray? Never heard of that company before. For $20, you did good. Can't hardly buy the wood material to make it for that.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
That is pretty sweet. I think I would sand it and restain it with something to make it pop. But I always like a good project.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
I figured it was a sweet deal since I've seen 4 pipe racks for more. I also really like that swing arm on the bottom. It was a surprise feature for sure. I'll probably use it to store pipe cleaners since they always clutter up my cellar shelf. I like the drawers but I doubt I'll use them for baccy. I like having jars full of baccy. Probably will use the drawers for my cases and bags. Photo I think I will eventually strip it and restain it to match my cellar shelf.

Status
Not open for further replies.