PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ken56

Might Stick Around
Sep 30, 2018
I picked up a new EA Carey - I know some folks like em and some don't - I like em. This is my second and it appears to be a large apple. My first is a Freehand - I like the paper filters seem to work for me.
cherry-2-600x289.jpg

Now that I have the Pipes I like I will concentrate on Tobaccos.

wolflarsen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 29, 2018
She's a beauty indeed. I've always loved the apple shape. I hope you enjoy it and am sure that you will.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Points for an uncoated bowl, and an attractive design and bright stain. Handsome pipe. If the vent system works for you, that's perfect.

ken56

Might Stick Around
Sep 30, 2018
Thanks guys - The model is a Cherry Tacon Apple/Bent. I am really enjoying it.

When I did receive it I noticed the bowl was not blackened like most Pipes I see. Then after reading about this process - I see how some makers charcoal the insides and some do not. Not sure which way is better though. But it smokes great for me.

K

May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
Congrats! I've seen a number of those Magic Inch pipes which were beautiful, but I've never had the guts to try one, despite reading a number of positive reports regarding the Magic Inch system. I know a fellow who smokes almost by E.A. Carey almost exclusively.

ken56

Might Stick Around
Sep 30, 2018
Thanks Craig - Yes they are worth checking out - not to expensive and for me they smoke well.

K

Status
Not open for further replies.