PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

steph05

Lurker
Oct 8, 2014
Hey guys,
Here's a new pipe i bought from Zack Hamric. The snapping turtle...Smokes like a charm and the craftsmanship is amazing. The service is top notch, check him out. I'm definitely getting more pipes from him down the road. Not sure if you can see the pic since I wasn't sure how to post them.
img_2761-450x600.jpg

Edit: Fixed the picture/Al

steph05

Lurker
Oct 8, 2014
I go to images on top when creating post but it doesn't offer me the option to tag a pic from my computer, only a web url...Can someone let me know how to add pics from computer on this forum...thanks

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Great transitioning with the stains and unique stem, really brings a unique design

together in a brilliant way. It's a real departure from classic shapes, but I think this

pipe makes the trip worthwhile. Great one of a kind briar.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
I'm a big fan of Zach's snapping turtles, or as much as a fan one can be from pictures. Good pickup steph05.

Jan 8, 2013
I've been wanting one of his snapping turtles since the first time he ever posted a photo of one here. Those are just insane looking pipes. Some day I will have one. Enjoy the heck out of that pipe :)

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Glad you like it Steph! I'm glad the USPS finally delivered it- almost 3 weeks from the US to Canada….

steph05

Lurker
Oct 8, 2014
I'm enjoying it for sure Zack :)...and to answer your question mrenglish, if I look at Zack's site it must weigh around 54g to 58g...It is pretty light anyways...

Status
Not open for further replies.