Mar 29, 2016
Hello friends,
I hope all are well. I have bought 5 pipes and won one in a contest:
1) Peterson sandblast Dracula billard

2) Military peterson b42

3) bulldog peterson aran

4) peterson sherlock holmes

5) mercam or something corn from mizz
My question is what else can i buy that is fantastic? I am looking at viking, any suggestion on what pipe divan.com offers?
Chime in ladies and gents. I like a nice heavy thick pipe.
I appreciate all input. have a great week friends.
Billy

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Nice haul! Now I've noticed, for a new, unusual, testosterone soaked Dengar Pipes has to be seen to be believe. I'd like to own one, but I'm a little afraid to! This line of pipes comes from the biker culture, so beware. And about Pipe Divan, I'm sure everyone will agree this is a fine vendor. And welcome!

theediabeticman

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 5, 2014
I work in at Uhles and we carry many Vikings - I must say I was pleased with the drilling in most.

Dagner pipes aren't for all - the drilling is nice on mine - I might suggest a P4 as I am not a biker but I love bamboo

Someone posted a thread on the stubby Rhodesian craze (check for possible lust)

Jake Hackert low price and huge (never owned on myself)

Go to the Chicago show if you're able and find 10000 pipes by folks you've never heard of

erichbaumer

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 4, 2012
Illinois
For my own measly two cents, I'll say that my Peterson system was my favorite pipe until I got a Stanwell. I'm currently thinking of another of those or a Savinelli for my next pipe, whenever that happens. Both brands are similar to Peterson in regards to both price and quality, and there's a wide range of sizes and shapes available from each. Best of luck!

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
A rusticated Mastro Beraldi can't be beat for durability and smoking quality! Hand carved from bowl to button. I have three (2 rusticated and 1 smooth) and the engineering on all is spot on and they are made from a lot of lumber!

Status
Not open for further replies.