PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jndyer

Lifer
Jul 1, 2012
Central Oregon
This weekend went to the big city, Portland, OR, and visited Rich's Cigar Store where I bought a new Savinelli pipe along with some tobacco. I ended up with their house blends Fire's Glow (english style), Old Perth (english style) and Bill's Blend (aromatic that they thought I would like because I am such a fan of RLP-6). I have to say that I had a great time and the employees were very helpful in picking out pipe and tobacco. This was the first time I could pick the brain of an actual tobacconist/blender. I will definitely be going again.
Pic below
pipe-from-richs.jpg

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
There is nothing like going to a fine tobacconist to actually examine the pipe you want to purchase; to smell the blends that they offer and make the choice.
Can't do that online.
Enjoy that pipe
Allan

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
The BIG city of Portland...
Well it is bigger than the capital city of Salem.

soggycitybob

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 30, 2013
Portland, OR
I don't get to downtown PDX very oftten any more, but when I do I always try to pop in to Rich's. Even if I just buy a ligjter or pipe cleaners it's nice to browse the selection of pipes and tobaccos. In fact, I'm enjoying their Amaretto blend right now.

joeahearn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 30, 2012
I was able to go to Rich's the one time I got to Portland. I really liked it; one of the best pipe stores I have ever been to.

Status
Not open for further replies.