PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ithelouniverse

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2013
West Texas
Since I'm starting to think the calabash I ordered in December was on flight 370, I grabbed a Bings favorite... Smokes great and looks classy as hell in my hand! No pic, they're common enough, but anyone looking for a longer than normal pipe without going warden, this is a good place to start. I held both while at the shop and am glad I went with the sandblast, it adds a nice visual pop paired with the gold band!

I have the Clarks Favorite, same length. It smokes great, and it was a good movie pipe, to hold while watching a movie on the couch. But, it's not very practical for working outside, or smoking while driving. If I set down more, I'd probably reach for it more often.

Enjoy it, Savinelli makes some great smokers.

ithelouniverse

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2013
West Texas
I love Savinelli. To the point where it's hard for me to purchase other brands. In fact, I went up to the shop to get something else and they just happened to have the Bing in when I got there. It's my 3rd or 4th sav and I can't wait to get more. In fact, I ordered a calabash from turkey and my wife got me a Randy Wiley, but other than those two my want list is almost entirely Savs. I need to branch out a little, someone shoot me a few brands with similar price and quality as sav and I'll talk myself into getting them!

durham270

(Bailey's Briar)
Jan 30, 2013
Kentucky
Well, first off Savinelli pipes are a favorite of mine along with Stanwell. Congratulations! You simply cannot go wrong with a Savinelli!

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Congrats on your Sav! I love Bing Crosby style pipes. I don't have a Bing's Favorite, but FWIW, I do have a Stanwell Bing and it is superb in every way.

Status
Not open for further replies.