PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj11

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 12, 2013
002-033-14719_1.jpg

Another new pipe I am about to order. I've read all of cour comments about Savinelli so I can't wait to get this one. I would paste a picture and not the link but I couldn't figure out how to do that
Have a great weekend.
Edit: Fixed the pic for you. L.

Try this thread: Reply Box; Tricks and Tips

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Great looking pipe, I hope it smokes great for you. I think Savinelli makes a great pipe for the money and I have never heard anyone say a bad thing about owning one. My first pipe was a Sav and I still own it 13 years later.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Dj
Great looking pipe. I love the shape and the stem looks like it will be a good clencher. I have not had the pleasure of owning a Sav as yet.
Good luck with this one, and welcome to the forum!

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Great looking pipe, congrats!

I'm sorry to hear you don't like your Peterson, but give it some time and your opinion of it may change. I know some guys have had serious issues with Petes, but I myself have not. I own 14 Petersons and several Savs, all of which are great pipes. That being said, some of my Petes took, or are taking, a long time to break in. Other than that I've had no issues with them to speak of. Same goes for the Savs. Only one of them was hard to break in.

dj11

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 12, 2013
thanks gang for the tutorial on how to post and for the thoughts. This is a great site!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.