PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
For a quick photo, I think it turned out pretty good :D
Also a test run of Google Photos instead of Photobucket.
AF1QipMN6KC929mgwYyZu6G_nc-EAAhh3vswDsKSnTr3

...which didn't work. So back to Photobucket! :mrgreen:
Williamandersonpipes.jpg
[/url][/img]

Jan 8, 2013
I may give Imgur a try, Tuold. I'm sure it's going to be a pain in the butt moving all my photos from Photobucket to Imgur though. :?

Jan 8, 2013
Try something bro, photobucket is awful. I honestly cannot stand to go there any longer.
It is indeed. They have so many adds and commercial videos and other B S slowing down their system now. It used to be great, but sometimes, especially when I have a slow connection, it's downright unusable. Believe it or not, however, today it actually worked quite nicely. Everything seemed to load pretty quickly with no real issues. I'm wondering if they've had so many complaints that their finally upgrading their system.

Jan 8, 2013
Righteous grain on those pipes.
Those are my William Anderson pipes. The one on the left is a commission with spalted maple and a dark red cumberland stem. Photo doesn't do the stem justice. The one on the right is one he made shortly after, with spalted maple from the same piece as my first. I had to have it. The grain is intense on those pipes. And the stems feel nicer than a woman's lips :D

Jan 8, 2013
I just email photos to myself, save to desktop then upload to this forum main page, no problems
Lol I've done that for years, from way back when I had a flip open phone. I tried it once just to see if it would work and it did. I'll do that still if for some reason I'm having issues with photobucket and actually did since I had not yet downloaded PB on the new phone. For some reason it didn't work this time. The format wasn't correct.
Thanks for the comments on the pipes, guys. I love those pipes and love to show them off :lol: This gave me an excuse.

cossackjack

Lifer
Oct 31, 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
I use Imgur,which works well on my 4th Gen iPad, iPhose 6s, & desktop browser (Safari or Chrome). It allows you to link to your photo album or sub folder, & batch upload photos (though I would do this in small aliquots to avoid overloading); it will take time.
Anthony:

Very nice pipes, but

And the stems feels nicer than a woman's lips.
You need to spend ALOT less time with the pipes & MUCH MORE time with your woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.